...I know it's over
And it really never began...
...If you're so very entertaining then why are you on your own tonight?...
~ The Smiths
I told him I hoped he NEVER had to experience how it feels to love someone who doesn't like your kid. Because he did not like my kid. And it felt awful. He was ugly to her and it killed us. And I did not feel fond of his child anymore. I was so glad when it was summer and he was with his mother.
He is gone now, they are both gone now. I had enough and had to end it.
Back to me. I'm getting back to me.
Did you know that if you type "Back to Me" into the search bar on metro lyrics site, that there are 2,127 results??? Astounding. http://www.metrolyrics.com/search.php#
I was thinking of a certain line in a John Mayer song... "Back to me, I know that it comes, back to me, doesn't it scare you, your will is not as strong as it used to be..."
I love the David Cook song' "Come Back to Me."
I do not like the Meatloaf song, "It's All Coming Back to Me Now," and I don't like Celine's version either.
Getting back to me was a slide into what I want to do... And then it leveled out and the trip back up the hill looks long.... Not a steep hill either, just a long, slow journey ahead.
I want to journal so badly, but that was the old me, now I'm blogging.
I knew Rumi's poems before I ever read them... I understand...
No comments:
Post a Comment